Do you want to work with a unique travel blogger / freelance writer who has been on the road for over two years? You’ve come to the right place.
I started jonistravelling.com two years ago with one goal in mind: to stand out from the thousands of other travel blogs. I’ve published over 200 engaging articles while developing a unique style of travel writing. Here are some stats:
- An average of 19,000+ unique visitors per month / 30,000 + page views per month
- Domain Authority: 34
- 16,000 Twitter followers
- 1,400 Facebook fans
- 7,600 Instagram followers
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Press trips
- Freelance writing
- Advertising/product reviews
Get in touch with me at jonistravelling(at)gmail(dot)com for more information on how we can work together.
The following two tabs change content below.
A travel blogger from New Zealand who hates talking about himself in the third person and has no imagination when it comes to naming websites.
Latest posts by Jon Algie (see all)
- 12 of the Best Things to Do in Rarotonga, Cook Islands - March 22, 2023
- Where Are the Best Beaches in Rarotonga? - March 8, 2023
- Two Days in Singapore Itinerary: The Best of Both Worlds - February 20, 2023