Do you want to work with a unique travel blogger / freelance writer who has been on the road for over two years? You’ve come to the right place.
I started jonistravelling.com two years ago with one goal in mind: to stand out from the thousands of other travel blogs. I’ve published over 200 engaging articles while developing a unique style of travel writing. Here are some stats:
- An average of 19,000+ unique visitors per month / 30,000 + page views per month
- Domain Authority: 34
- 16,000 Twitter followers
- 1,400 Facebook fans
- 7,600 Instagram followers
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Press trips
- Freelance writing
- Advertising/product reviews
Get in touch with me at jonistravelling(at)gmail(dot)com for more information on how we can work together.
Latest posts by Jon Algie (see all)
- Why Dunedin is New Zealand’s Coolest, Best Looking City - December 10, 2018
- A Day Trip to Ajanta Caves From Aurangabad, India - December 3, 2018
- Searching for the Best Beaches in Padangbai, Bali - November 26, 2018