Do you want to work with a unique travel blogger / freelance writer who has been on the road for over two years? You’ve come to the right place.
I started jonistravelling.com two years ago with one goal in mind: to stand out from the thousands of other travel blogs. I’ve published over 200 engaging articles while developing a unique style of travel writing. Here are some stats:
- An average of 19,000+ unique visitors per month / 30,000 + page views per month
- Domain Authority: 34
- 16,000 Twitter followers
- 1,400 Facebook fans
- 7,600 Instagram followers
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Press trips
- Freelance writing
- Advertising/product reviews
Get in touch with me at jonistravelling(at)gmail(dot)com for more information on how we can work together.
Latest posts by Jon Algie (see all)
- Backpacking in Indonesia: Costs, Tips and Places to See - February 19, 2019
- Bali Itinerary: Two Weeks on the Island of the Gods - February 12, 2019
- The Best Places to Visit in Mandu, India: Exploring Atmospheric Ancient Ruins - February 5, 2019